Dallas Police Investigating Body Buried In Shallow Grave
DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) - Dallas police have responded to a wooded area where a body was found buried in a shallow grave.
According to police, a City of Dallas Code Enforcement officer found the badly decomposed body shortly before noon on Friday in Southeast Oak Cliff.
Homicide detectives remain on the scene at 3100 Persimmon as they continue to investigate.
CBS 11 has a crew headed to the scene. More information will be provided as we get it.
- Schools & Border Big In Texas House Budget
- IBM Invests $3 Billion In ‘Internet Of Things’
- Big Rigs Often Go Faster Than Tires Can Handle
- Selena’s Home Marks 20 Years Since Her Death
- New Prosecutor Mulled For Bernie Tiede Case