Dallas Police Investigating Body Buried In Shallow Grave
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) - Dallas police have responded to a wooded area where a body was found buried in a shallow grave.
According to police, a City of Dallas Code Enforcement officer found the badly decomposed body shortly before noon on Friday in Southeast Oak Cliff.
Homicide detectives remain on the scene at 3100 Persimmon as they continue to investigate.
CBS 11 has a crew headed to the scene. More information will be provided as we get it.
- Details On Ebola Patient’s Arrival In Texas & Current Condition
- Ebola Fight – CDC Members Begin Arriving In North Texas
- Community Shocked By Ebola Case; Not Panicked
- More Sparks In Final Debate Between Abbott, Davis
- An Exclusive Look Inside Isolation Rooms