DALLAS (CBS 11 NEWS) – Dallas police have responded to a wooded area where a body was found buried in a shallow grave.
According to police, a City of Dallas Code Enforcement officer found the badly decomposed body shortly before noon on Friday in Southeast Oak Cliff.
Homicide detectives remain on the scene at 3100 Persimmon as they continue to investigate.
CBS 11 has a crew headed to the scene. More information will be provided as we get it.
- Bill To Avert Shutdown For 1 Week Clears House
- Fort Worth ISD School Locked Down After Gun Report
- Dog Food Recalled After Possible Drug Contamination
- TxDOT Urging Drivers To “Look Twice For Motorcycles”
- Tom Hanks On “NFL Moratorium” Over Raiders Move