CORSICANA (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people are dead in Corsicana after a transport truck rear ended another truck on Interstate 45 in Navarro County Monday afternoon, according to Corsicana police.
It caught on fire, burning fiercely and producing some small explosions, too. A witness to the accident told CBS 11 he saw people running away from the fiery wreck.
This is a developing story, which CBSDFW.com will continue to update as more information comes in.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Cowboys Barbers Making Sure Players Clip The Competition
- Fort Worth Police Release New Video Of Pickup Of Interest In Hit-And-Run
- Armed Man Robs University Park Starbucks Twice In Three Weeks
- Haunted By Legacy, Red Sox Owner Wants To Rename Yawkey Way
- Fort Worth Police Seek Elementary School Car Burglar