Fiery Crash Kills 2 On I-45 In Corsicana
CORSICANA (CBSDFW.COM) - Two people are dead in Corsicana after a transport truck rear ended another truck on Interstate 45 in Navarro County Monday afternoon, according to Corsicana police.
It caught on fire, burning fiercely and producing some small explosions, too. A witness to the accident told CBS 11 he saw people running away from the fiery wreck.
This is a developing story, which CBSDFW.com will continue to update as more information comes in.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Passenger Blames American Airlines For Wife’s Death
- Movement Underway To Raise Texas Daycare Standards
- Denton County Jail Denies Inmates In-Person Visits
- Monster Truck Theft Leads Police To Auto Theft Ring
- Pothole Problems Will Get Worse Before They Get Better