CORSICANA (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people are dead in Corsicana after a transport truck rear ended another truck on Interstate 45 in Navarro County Monday afternoon, according to Corsicana police.
It caught on fire, burning fiercely and producing some small explosions, too. A witness to the accident told CBS 11 he saw people running away from the fiery wreck.
This is a developing story, which CBSDFW.com will continue to update as more information comes in.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Hill Scores 21, Leads Kings Past Mavericks 93-88 For 1st Win
- Dallas Man Says Woman Drugged Him, Stole His Puppy
- Teen Shot In The Head At Garland Park
- Devin Harris Granted Leave Of Absence After Brother’s Death
- Wild Boar Rampage Injures 4 People