CORSICANA (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people are dead in Corsicana after a transport truck rear ended another truck on Interstate 45 in Navarro County Monday afternoon, according to Corsicana police.
It caught on fire, burning fiercely and producing some small explosions, too. A witness to the accident told CBS 11 he saw people running away from the fiery wreck.
This is a developing story, which CBSDFW.com will continue to update as more information comes in.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Leaders To Discuss ‘Fixing’ Loose Dog Problem
- Report: Former TX Gov. Rick Perry Heading To ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Hoax Call Results In Five-Hour Police Standoff In East Texas
- Iran Releases Jailed Texas Graduate Student
- University Park Home Damaged By Overnight Fire