Fiery Crash Kills 2 On I-45 In Corsicana
CORSICANA (CBSDFW.COM) – Two people are dead in Corsicana after a transport truck rear ended another truck on Interstate 45 in Navarro County Monday afternoon, according to Corsicana police.
It caught on fire, burning fiercely and producing some small explosions, too. A witness to the accident told CBS 11 he saw people running away from the fiery wreck.
This is a developing story, which CBSDFW.com will continue to update as more information comes in.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- David Feherty On AT&T Byron Nelson: ‘I’d Bring Rubber Boots’
- Tracy Morgan Settles Suit With Wal-Mart Over Fatal Crash
- Texas Police Groups Oppose Part Of Open Carry Bill
- FIFA Corruption Case: Why Should Americans Care?
- Officers Stop Chase Suspect On EB I-30 In Arlington