Dallas Man Added To Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitives List
NORTH TEXAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A 25-year-old man with ties to Dallas has been added to the Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive list.
On Wednesday, the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) added Frederick Lee Davis to the list.
A known Crips gang member, Davis is wanted for parole violation, burglary of a habitation with intent to commit a felony and violation of a bond/protective order.
Davis criminal history includes arrests for Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Burglary of Habitation, and Unlawful Possession of Firearm by Felon.
Davis, an African American male, stands 6’1” and weighs about 260 pounds. In addition to having a gunshot scar on his left knee and a scar of his upper lip, Davis has several tattoos on his face. Tattoos on his body include an “SS”/”GOON”/”45″/clown on chest, and RK”/cheese art/skull/”87” tattoo on his right upper arm and a Smurf character tattoo on his let upper arm.
Davis’ last known address was in Dallas and he also has family in the city. He has a history of working jobs in the janitorial industry. He is considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached.
Anyone with information about Davis or any of Texas’ 10 Most Wanted fugitives or sex offenders is asked to contact authorities. There are four different ways to provide anonymous tips:
• Call the Crime Stoppers hotline at (800) 252-TIPS (8477)
• Text the letters DPS and then your tip to 274637 (CRIMES) from your cell phone
• Submit a web tip through the DPS website by selecting the fugitive you have information about, and then clicking the link under the picture
• Tips can also be submitted on Facebook, just click the “SUBMIT A TIP” link underneath the “About” section
- Police Identify Millmar Drive Double-Murder Suspect
- Road Rage Driver Forces Couple Off The Road
- Thieves Steal Local Boy Scout Trailer Packed With Gear & Supplies
- CBS Sports’ Solomon Wilcots: Saints’ Offensive Line Is Deteriorating In Front Of Brees
- Fort Worth Firefighter Injured Battling Blaze