AZLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Authorities from Parker County and Tarrant County arrested an accused murder suspect at a trailer home located in the 600 block of New Hope Road in Azle. Deputies believe that 20-year-old Christopher Adam Osborne was trying to hide after the shooting death of 31-year-old Gabriel Richardson on Wednesday.
According to officials, Osborne and Richardson were in the 1300 block of Briar Road when they got into an argument. Witnesses stated that the two men were “acquaintances.” Their disagreement escalated and Osborne allegedly shot Richardson.
Authorities tracked the suspect to the trailer home and apprehended him with very little incident. Osborne has been charged with murder. He was previously arrested in February in Parker County for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- Boy Hurt In Dallas Dog Attack
- When Top Prospects Get The Call, What Should Fantasy Baseball Owners Do?
- NFL Moving Pro Bowl To Orlando In 2017
- Officials Locate Missing Boy’s Body In Brazos River
- Sandler: Yu Returns, Mazara Goes Big As Rangers Train Rolls