Authorities Nab Parker County Murder Suspect
AZLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Authorities from Parker County and Tarrant County arrested an accused murder suspect at a trailer home located in the 600 block of New Hope Road in Azle. Deputies believe that 20-year-old Christopher Adam Osborne was trying to hide after the shooting death of 31-year-old Gabriel Richardson on Wednesday.
According to officials, Osborne and Richardson were in the 1300 block of Briar Road when they got into an argument. Witnesses stated that the two men were “acquaintances.” Their disagreement escalated and Osborne allegedly shot Richardson.
Authorities tracked the suspect to the trailer home and apprehended him with very little incident. Osborne has been charged with murder. He was previously arrested in February in Parker County for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- Dallas Teen Gets Maximum Sentence For Drowning Baby
- North Texas Man Set To Die June 3 Loses Federal Appeal
- Suspect In Kidnapping, Death Of Texas Clerk Indicted
- High Water Concerns Closing Lake Boat Ramps & Campgrounds
- Rangers Mt. Rushmore: Best 1st Baseman