AZLE (CBSDFW.COM) – Authorities from Parker County and Tarrant County arrested an accused murder suspect at a trailer home located in the 600 block of New Hope Road in Azle. Deputies believe that 20-year-old Christopher Adam Osborne was trying to hide after the shooting death of 31-year-old Gabriel Richardson on Wednesday.
According to officials, Osborne and Richardson were in the 1300 block of Briar Road when they got into an argument. Witnesses stated that the two men were “acquaintances.” Their disagreement escalated and Osborne allegedly shot Richardson.
Authorities tracked the suspect to the trailer home and apprehended him with very little incident. Osborne has been charged with murder. He was previously arrested in February in Parker County for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- “Park And Stay” Criticized In Plano
- Some Dallas Panhandlers Doing Better Than Okay
- Texan With Character: Ali Esfandiary
- DNA Dating: Testing Romantic Chemistry Through Genetics
- City Of Dallas Hires Attorneys In Anticipation Of Exxxotica Lawsuit