Worker Survives After Forlikft Pins Him For Hours
Get Breaking News First
GRAPEVINE (CBSFDW.COM) - Police say a forklift accident in North Texas business has left a worked injured. The accident happened Friday morning at Ceva Industries on the 4200 block of Patriot Drive in Grapevine.
The worker was pinned, according to police, against some shelves for several hours.
He was airlifted to a local trauma hospital. His current condition is not known.
The investigation into what caused the accident is ongoing.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Grieving Parents Giving Teens Life Or Death Warning About Ecstasy
- Renown Denton Business Frenchy’s Told To Remove American Flags
- Doctor Who Visited Africa Tests Positive For Ebola In NYC
- Pics Show Cheerleaders Topless Doing Drugs; Parents Outraged
- Task Force Shifts Ebola Patient’s Treatment Strategy
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures