Worker Survives After Forlikft Pins Him For Hours
GRAPEVINE (CBSFDW.COM) – Police say a forklift accident in North Texas business has left a worked injured. The accident happened Friday morning at Ceva Industries on the 4200 block of Patriot Drive in Grapevine.
The worker was pinned, according to police, against some shelves for several hours.
He was airlifted to a local trauma hospital. His current condition is not known.
The investigation into what caused the accident is ongoing.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Possible Plea Deal In Dallas County Corruption Case
- Security Tight For Holiday Weekend At Panther Pavilion
- Race Case Settled With Uptown Dallas Bar
- New Report Says Americans Are Falling Out Of Love With Fast Food
- Judge Issues Gag Order In Waco Biker Shooting Case
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures