Worker Survives After Forlikft Pins Him For Hours
GRAPEVINE (CBSFDW.COM) – Police say a forklift accident in North Texas business has left a worked injured. The accident happened Friday morning at Ceva Industries on the 4200 block of Patriot Drive in Grapevine.
The worker was pinned, according to police, against some shelves for several hours.
He was airlifted to a local trauma hospital. His current condition is not known.
The investigation into what caused the accident is ongoing.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 2015 NFL Bold Predictions: Experts Predict League MVP, Super Bowl Champ And More
- Rangers Finalize Trade For Hamels
- Amazon ‘Dash’ Buttons Now Available
- Dallas Woman Charged With Fraud In Oklahoma
- Online Super Bowl Viewers Won’t Miss TV Ads
- Airline Reservation System Back Up After Failure
- George Zimmerman Stopped For Speeding In North Texas
- 4 Dead & 4 Wounded In 2 Related DFW Shootings
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures