FORT HOOD (KRLD) — Maj. Nidal Hasan, who is on trial for the deadly 2009 shooting rampage at Fort Hood that killed 13 people and wounded more than 30 others, refused to take the stand on Wednesday in his own defense.
Hasan rested his case without calling a single witness or testifying in his own defense.
KRLD’s Marlee McCormick was in Fort Hood to cover the trial for KRLD and CBS News.
- Top 5 Things NOT To Buy On Black Friday
- Man Gets Life Sentence In Texas ‘Stand Your Ground’ Retrial
- Two People Hospitalized, 3 Pets Dead After Irving House Fire
- 9-Year-Old Survives After Car Pins Him To Wall, Mom Thankful
- Dallas Pastor Defends Inflammatory Sermon
- Man Kills Himself In Wife’s Hospital Room
- Keller ISD Welcoming Students Back With New Dress Code
- Fort Hood Judge Bars Most Motive Evidence
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures