Hasan Declines To Testify In Fort Hood Trial
FORT HOOD (KRLD) – Maj. Nidal Hasan, who is on trial for the deadly 2009 shooting rampage at Fort Hood that killed 13 people and wounded more than 30 others, refused to take the stand on Wednesday in his own defense.
Hasan rested his case without calling a single witness or testifying in his own defense.
KRLD’s Marlee McCormick was in Fort Hood to cover the trial for KRLD and CBS News.
- World Class Soccer Brings Fans To The Cotton Bowl
- Feds Investigate Denton ISD For Possible Harassment & Retaliation
- Ice Storm Memories Have One North Texas City Planning Ahead
- North Texan Challenging Right To Film Federal Buildings
- Social Media Campaign Helps Transform Arlington Graffiti
- Man Kills Himself In Wife’s Hospital Room
- Keller ISD Welcoming Students Back With New Dress Code
- Fort Hood Judge Bars Most Motive Evidence
- PHOTOS: Local Mugshots
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures