SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Authorities in South Texas are seeking a 19-year-old man suspected in the fatal shooting of his parents allegedly after an argument.
The Bexar County Sheriff’s Office says the bodies of Fidel and Eva Meza (MAY’-zuh) were located Monday morning when deputies responded to an emergency call. Both were dead at their San Antonio-area home.
Sheriff’s spokesman Paul Berry identified the suspect as Bryant Meza. Berry had no immediately information on whether a warrant was issued. Investigators say Bryant Meza should be considered armed and dangerous.
Sgt. Raymond Pollard says the suspect allegedly had a confrontation with his father before the gunfire. Pollard says other relatives were at the home but couldn’t stop the son from fleeing on foot.
Dogs were being used to search some nearby woods.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Former President’s Breathing Tube Indicates Severe Pneumonia
- Protesters Planning To Disrupt Donald Trump’s Big Day
- Trump Taking Oath Of Office Amid Deep Uncertainty
- ‘Cars 3’ Star Owen Wilson Named Daytona 500 Grand Marshal
- Stars Shut Out By Islanders 3-0