TARRANT COUNTY (CBSDFW.COM) – Another measles case has been confirmed in Tarrant County, as of Monday afternoon — and like the previous 15 diagnosed cases, the latest one is linked to a North Texas mega church.
The Tarrant County Public Health confirms the 16 cases include nine children and seven adults, ranging in age from four months to 44 years old. None of the cases is contagious.
Eleven of those diagnosed with the disease have never been vaccinated for measles.
Health officials say in the other cases, patients may have had one vaccination, but no official documentation to verify their status exists.
- Dallas Officer Hospitalized After Crash
- Suspect Attempting Getaway Causes $1M Damage
- Maryland Beats Ohio St. 9-6 In NCAA Lacrosse Championship
- Protest Sparks Texas Lawmaker Threats Of Gun Violence
- “Smartphone Thumb” Is Plaguing More People, Doctors Say