COLLEGE STATION (CBS SPORTS) – Investigators from the NCAA met with Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel on Sunday, Bruce Feldman has confirmed. A source told Feldman the NCAA met with Manziel “for a long time.” The NCAA is looking into whether Manziel received money from memorabilia dealers in exchange for his autograph.
According to an ESPN report, officials met with Manziel for approximately six hours on Texas A&M’s campus and it’s unclear whether the NCAA was content with the initial meeting with the reigning Heisman Trophy winner or if it would require additional time.
Up until now there has been little to suggest Manziel will be out of the lineup Saturday against Rice.
- Lock Of Lennon’s Hair Expected To Fetch $10K At Auction
- Damaged Cruise Ship To Turn Around, Sail Back To Home Port
- Connecticut Officials Sued Over Ebola Quarantines In 2014
- The NFL’s ‘Danger From Your Couch’
- 2016 NFL Draft Big Board 1.0