COLLEGE STATION (CBS SPORTS) – Investigators from the NCAA met with Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel on Sunday, Bruce Feldman has confirmed. A source told Feldman the NCAA met with Manziel “for a long time.” The NCAA is looking into whether Manziel received money from memorabilia dealers in exchange for his autograph.
According to an ESPN report, officials met with Manziel for approximately six hours on Texas A&M’s campus and it’s unclear whether the NCAA was content with the initial meeting with the reigning Heisman Trophy winner or if it would require additional time.
Up until now there has been little to suggest Manziel will be out of the lineup Saturday against Rice.
- Malia Obama To Enter Harvard In 2017 After Taking Gap Year
- Seeking A High-Tech Solution To Make Firearms Safer
- Gender Politics Playing A Big Role For Trump, Clinton
- Solar Plane Leaves California For Arizona
- Judge To Consider Request To Move Hot Car Death Trial