COLLEGE STATION (CBS SPORTS) – Investigators from the NCAA met with Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel on Sunday, Bruce Feldman has confirmed. A source told Feldman the NCAA met with Manziel “for a long time.” The NCAA is looking into whether Manziel received money from memorabilia dealers in exchange for his autograph.
According to an ESPN report, officials met with Manziel for approximately six hours on Texas A&M’s campus and it’s unclear whether the NCAA was content with the initial meeting with the reigning Heisman Trophy winner or if it would require additional time.
Up until now there has been little to suggest Manziel will be out of the lineup Saturday against Rice.
- ‘Harmonica Man Of Deep Ellum’ Robbed At Gunpoint
- Texas Lt. Governor Says Trump Misunderstood At Debate
- Dallas Police Seek Help Solving Thursday Morning Homicide
- Fort Hood Solider Killed By Enemy Forces In Afghanistan
- Reward For Missing College Student Now $50,000