COLLEGE STATION (CBS SPORTS) – Investigators from the NCAA met with Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel on Sunday, Bruce Feldman has confirmed. A source told Feldman the NCAA met with Manziel “for a long time.” The NCAA is looking into whether Manziel received money from memorabilia dealers in exchange for his autograph.
According to an ESPN report, officials met with Manziel for approximately six hours on Texas A&M’s campus and it’s unclear whether the NCAA was content with the initial meeting with the reigning Heisman Trophy winner or if it would require additional time.
Up until now there has been little to suggest Manziel will be out of the lineup Saturday against Rice.
- Driver Shot By Police Dies After Striking Lancaster Officer With Vehicle
- Family Has Renewed Hope In Search For Missing Hunt County Man
- Police: 2 Men Injured After Explosion In Southwest Austin
- Florida Sheriff Posts Photo Of Arrested Spring Breakers Looking Happy
- Texas A&M Stuns Reigning Champ UNC 86-65 In NCAA 2nd Round