Teenage Dad Accused Of Critically Injuring 7-Week-Old
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenage father is under arrest in Dallas. He is accused of seriously injuring his 7-week-old baby.
A source close to the investigation told CBS 11 News the boy is in critical condition and on a ventilator at Medical City Children’s Hospital.
Officials say 19-year-old David Lopez confessed to shaking his son this past Sunday. The incident happened while the teen was supposed to be caring for the baby.
- Would-be Homebuyers Consider Remodeling Instead
- SMU Sells Beer For The First Time At Home Game
- North Texas Dominates Nicholls 77-3
- No. 6 Texas A&M rolls 58-6 over June-less SMU
- Silver Alert Canceled After Missing Fort Worth Senior Found