DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenage father is under arrest in Dallas. He is accused of seriously injuring his 7-week-old baby.
A source close to the investigation told CBS 11 News the boy is in critical condition and on a ventilator at Medical City Children’s Hospital.
Officials say 19-year-old David Lopez confessed to shaking his son this past Sunday. The incident happened while the teen was supposed to be caring for the baby.
- Guzan Puts Focus On Starting For U.S. Men’s Soccer
- Watchdogs Say Texas Dodged Education “Train Wreck”
- Postal Workers To Dallas Officials: Handle Loose Dog Problem
- Gov’t Report: Feds Spend Billions To Run Old Technology
- TSA Chief Headed Back To Capitol Hill To Talk Airport Lines