Teenage Dad Accused Of Critically Injuring 7-Week-Old
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenage father is under arrest in Dallas. He is accused of seriously injuring his 7-week-old baby.
A source close to the investigation told CBS 11 News the boy is in critical condition and on a ventilator at Medical City Children’s Hospital.
Officials say 19-year-old David Lopez confessed to shaking his son this past Sunday. The incident happened while the teen was supposed to be caring for the baby.
- Interim Rangers’ Manager Won’t Be Staying
- Steelers Rally Past Stunned Texans, 30-23
- Mavs Top The Grizzlies, 108-103
- Iconic Fashion Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead At 82
- Ebola Patient Released From Atlanta Hospital