DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenage father is under arrest in Dallas. He is accused of seriously injuring his 7-week-old baby.
A source close to the investigation told CBS 11 News the boy is in critical condition and on a ventilator at Medical City Children’s Hospital.
Officials say 19-year-old David Lopez confessed to shaking his son this past Sunday. The incident happened while the teen was supposed to be caring for the baby.
- Services Held For Texas Father, Son Killed In France Attack
- Appeal Rejected For Man On Death Row For Killing Fort Worth Girl
- Group Holding Silent Protest In Downtown Dallas Tonight
- Grand Prairie Police Undergo Ambush Training
- US GDP Grows Only 1.2 Percent In Second Quarter