DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenage father is under arrest in Dallas. He is accused of seriously injuring his 7-week-old baby.
A source close to the investigation told CBS 11 News the boy is in critical condition and on a ventilator at Medical City Children’s Hospital.
Officials say 19-year-old David Lopez confessed to shaking his son this past Sunday. The incident happened while the teen was supposed to be caring for the baby.
- Dash Cam Captures Red-Light Traffic Signal Issue In Plano
- Motorcyclist Dies After Losing Control, Hitting Pole
- President Trump: First 100 Days
- Texas House Orders Study Before Using Poison On Feral Hogs
- Jurors Hear Harrowing 911 Calls In Trial For Accused Killer Of 4