North Dallas Apartment Complex Damaged By Fire
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas-Fire Rescue responded to a two-alarm fire at an apartment complex in northeast Dallas on Saturday.
Crews were able to extinguish the flames within 45 minutes at the “Villas on Forest Springs”, located at 9475 Forest Springs Drive.
When crews arrived around 12:45 p.m., firefighters observed smoke coming from the roof of the two-story building. Firefighters made an offensive attack and extinguished the flames.
Of the 16 units in the complex, only two sustained fire damage. Smoke and water damage, along with the possibility of an extended power shut-off, could displace all residents from the building.
The American Red Cross has been notified to assist the residents.
There were no reported injuries to citizens or firefighters as a result of the fire.
The cause is still under investigation.
- Family Looks Ahead After Losing Son & Home In West Blast
- Texas DPS Seizes Polygamist Group’s Secluded Ranch
- Police Seek Serial Burglar
- Search For Person Of Interest In Fatal Hit & Run Continues
- Michaels Confirms Breach Of As Many As 2.6M Cards