LAKE MARY, Fla. (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — For the second time in a few months, George Zimmerman has been pulled over for speeding.
Most recently, Zimmerman was stopped in central Florida and ticketed for going 15 miles over the limit.
Lake Mary police report Zimmerman was given a $256 ticket Tuesday morning for going 60 mph in a 45 mph zone.
During that stop, he informed the officer he had a gun in his glove box. He does have a permit to carry it.
Earlier that month, the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer was acquitted of murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- FC Dallas Rallies To Beat Dynamo 3-1
- Rahal Makes Last-Lap Pass To Win IndyCar Race At Texas
- Frisco ISD Voters Reject Property Tax Increase
- Moreland, Griffin Lead Rangers To 7-0 Win Over Indians
- Cowboys’ Ford Center Hosts Frisco ISD Football Kickoff