LAKE MARY, Fla. (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — For the second time in a few months, George Zimmerman has been pulled over for speeding.
Most recently, Zimmerman was stopped in central Florida and ticketed for going 15 miles over the limit.
Lake Mary police report Zimmerman was given a $256 ticket Tuesday morning for going 60 mph in a 45 mph zone.
During that stop, he informed the officer he had a gun in his glove box. He does have a permit to carry it.
Earlier that month, the former Neighborhood Watch volunteer was acquitted of murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- CBS Sports’ Trent Green On Week 12 Bills-Chiefs Matchup, More
- Man Who Allegedly Stole Fort Worth Fire SUV, Bloodied And Busted
- Cowboys Fall At Home To Chargers On Thanksgiving
- What NHL Teams Are Thankful For
- DPS Trooper Shot, Killed In Freestone County; Suspect Apprehended