DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A truck carrying gallons of milk flipped over in downtown Dallas early Wednesday morning. That crash happened at about 12:30 a.m. along a ramp heading from Interstate-45 to Interstate-30.
The driver of the milk truck suffered only minor injuries. He received a cut while crawling out of the smashed vehicle.
It took several hours for crews to clean up the mess. The truck’s cargo — many cartons of milk — had to first be removed from the wreckage before a tow truck could haul the vehicle away. The ramp was closed during this process.
There has been no official word from authorities about what may have caused this crash.
- Cantrell Continues Testimony In Price Corruption Trial
- Former TCU QB Trevone Boykin Arrested Following Dallas Wreck
- 30 Players: Tyler Skaggs Must Stay Healthy, Perform For Angels
- Stephen Jones Open About Cowboys Draft 1 And 1-A Needs
- Ted Koppel Says Sean Hannity Is “Bad For America”