DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - A truck carrying gallons of milk flipped over in downtown Dallas early Wednesday morning. That crash happened at about 12:30 a.m. along a ramp heading from Interstate-45 to Interstate-30.
The driver of the milk truck suffered only minor injuries. He received a cut while crawling out of the smashed vehicle.
It took several hours for crews to clean up the mess. The truck’s cargo — many cartons of milk — had to first be removed from the wreckage before a tow truck could haul the vehicle away. The ramp was closed during this process.
There has been no official word from authorities about what may have caused this crash.
- New Zebra Mussel Rules Set To Begin
- Icy Roads Stall DFW Grocery Deliveries
- Sleeping Passenger Locked Alone In Plane
- Photos: Football In The Snow!
- Cowboys Facing Chicago On ‘Mike Ditka Day’