DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A truck carrying gallons of milk flipped over in downtown Dallas early Wednesday morning. That crash happened at about 12:30 a.m. along a ramp heading from Interstate-45 to Interstate-30.
The driver of the milk truck suffered only minor injuries. He received a cut while crawling out of the smashed vehicle.
It took several hours for crews to clean up the mess. The truck’s cargo — many cartons of milk — had to first be removed from the wreckage before a tow truck could haul the vehicle away. The ramp was closed during this process.
There has been no official word from authorities about what may have caused this crash.
- Report: LGBT Students Still Face Discrimination At School
- TX Appeals Court Throws Out Conviction Of Waco Man On Death Row
- North Texas Student Shot While Waiting For School Bus
- Longtime Dallas Cowboys LB Dave Edwards Dies At 76
- Report: Ian Desmond Signs With Rockies