Dallas Man Crashes His Motorcyle; Dies On Nebraska Highway
Get Breaking News First
ROSCOE, Neb. (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — The Nebraska State Patrol says a 48-year-old man from Dallas has died after crashing his motorcycle on Interstate 80 in western Nebraska.
The patrol says Christian Davis Boyce, died in the crash that happened just before noon Friday east of Paxton.
Investigators say Boyce was eastbound on I-80 and pulling a trailer when he lost control and crashed.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The patrol says he was wearing a helmet.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- El Nino Still A No-Show In Texas, But In Forecast
- 3rd Person Dies Of Injuries From Medical Helicopter Crash
- Average Retail Gas Prices Drop To $2.89 In Texas
- Hatcher Sees New Level Of Hate In Cowboys-Redskins
- Gruden: Redskins Still Planning To Start McCoy
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time