ROSCOE, Neb. (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — The Nebraska State Patrol says a 48-year-old man from Dallas has died after crashing his motorcycle on Interstate 80 in western Nebraska.
The patrol says Christian Davis Boyce, died in the crash that happened just before noon Friday east of Paxton.
Investigators say Boyce was eastbound on I-80 and pulling a trailer when he lost control and crashed.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The patrol says he was wearing a helmet.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Golfing Legend Arnold Palmer Dies At 87
- Rangers Can’t Complete Sweep, Fall To A’s 7-1
- ‘Magnificent Seven’ Rides To Strong $35M Debut At Box Office
- Gas Prices Up Four Cents To $2.25 A Gallon
- Baltimore Police: Three Gunmen Shoot, Wound Eight In Attack
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time