Dallas Man Crashes His Motorcyle; Dies On Nebraska Highway
ROSCOE, Neb. (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — The Nebraska State Patrol says a 48-year-old man from Dallas has died after crashing his motorcycle on Interstate 80 in western Nebraska.
The patrol says Christian Davis Boyce, died in the crash that happened just before noon Friday east of Paxton.
Investigators say Boyce was eastbound on I-80 and pulling a trailer when he lost control and crashed.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The patrol says he was wearing a helmet.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- New Texas System For Vehicle Stickers
- Dallas Woman Shoots Husband During Argument
- Five Great College Basketball Games Left This Season
- Nina Pham To Sue Texas Presbyterian
- Two Dead After SUV Goes Into Icy Fort Work Creek
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time