Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Bicyclist In Lake Highlands
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Police are searching for a hit and run driver who killed a bicyclist Sunday morning in Lake Highlands.
It happened just before 1:30 a.m. on Forest Lane near Abrams Road.
Witnesses told police a cream-colored SUV hit the victim but didn’t stop to help.
Police haven’t released the victim’s name.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Lewis Gets 1st Win In 2 Years As Rangers Defeat White Sox
- Obamacare Website Flagged In Heartbleed Review
- Texas Search Group, FAA, At Odds Over Drone Use
- Perez Scores In 88th As FC Dallas Tops Toronto 2-1
- 1 Person Dead Following Head-On Collision In Balch Springs
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time