DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Police are searching for a hit and run driver who killed a bicyclist Sunday morning in Lake Highlands.
It happened just before 1:30 a.m. on Forest Lane near Abrams Road.
Witnesses told police a cream-colored SUV hit the victim but didn’t stop to help.
Police haven’t released the victim’s name.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Lack Of Latinos In Trump Cabinet Draws Ire
- Black Americans Weep At End Of Obama Era
- Trump Inaugural Menu Includes Lobster, Steak, Chocolate
- Madonna On Trump: “We Have Gone As Low As We Can”
- Inauguration Day Protests Planned In Austin
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time