DALLAS CBSDFW.COM) – The Balvenie Rare Craft Collection is in Dallas as part of a six-city tour!
Curated by award-winning fashion designer Todd Snyder (GQ’s Best New Menswear Designer 2012), every piece in the Balvenie Rare Craft Collection stands as a passionate expression of craftsmanship in all its forms.
From bowler hats and bicycles to electric guitars and ping-pong tables, this groundbreaking collection represents rare crafts from every corner of America.
The collection will be on display at the Hickory Street Annex in Dallas September 10th and 11th from 6:00pm – 10:00pm.
The gallery exhibit is free to the public and includes complimentary tastings of the hand-crafted single malt whisky, the Balvenie, as well as whisky master classes at 6:30 pm and 8pm.
Online: RSVP required at www.thebalvenie.com/collection.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- TEA Hope Improvements Help Avoid Problems During STAAR Testing
- Johnson Wins Match Play To Sweep World Golf Championships
- Seguin OT Goal Keeps Dallas Alive In The Playoff Chase
- With Win Over Baylor, Miss St Women Headed To Final Four
- Friends, Family Grieve Loss Of Arlington High School Baseball Player
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time