CBS 11 viewers save big with Steals & Deals. Each week during CBS 11 News viewers have the opportunity to learn about products being offered at huge discounts. CBSDFW.COM will showcase three deals, with discounts valid for up to a week.
This week’s “Steals and Deals” are all about food and ways to look good if you eat too much.
If going out to eat is your thing, Kenny’s Burger Joint in Frisco has a deal for you. Starting Friday, September 13 and ending September 20th you can get $2.00 sliders. Even better than the deal for you is the deal for others. Kenny will donate $0.50 from every slider to the North Texas Food Bank.
The next deal is your way to buy local and have it delivered.
Artizone is Dallas’ own home delivery service that supports local farms, food shops and artisans. Choose to shop by the aisle, by specific artisan or even by a recipe. Amber Dietrich, Associate VP of Market Operations for Artizone shared with CBS 11 how simple it makes cooking. “You can select a recipe, look at all the ingredients at one time, add them all to your cart and check out all in one step.”
It costs only about 5% more than if you went to the local places yourself but this week you save. Artizone is offering CBS 11 viewers 25% off everything on their site. http://www.artizone.com/Dallas
USE PROMO CODE: CBS11
Do you want to get rid of your “trouble spots” before hitting the gym? Then check out Body Rio. Founder Janice Luz says the secret is in the fit. “Somehow it’s like magic, it removes the appearance of muffin top and makes your butt look great, just like a little lift. It kind of wraps around your body and compacts and sucks it all in.”
Don’t worry about knowing what size to buy, there’s only one! The fabric stretches up to five times, allowing Body Rio to be one size fits all.
Here’s your Body Rio deal, from September 11 through September 17th CBS 11 viewers will get 15% off any Body Rio product plus get free shipping. Just go to http://shop.bodyrio.com/
USE PROMO CODE: CBS11
- Arlington ISD Leader Named Superintendent Of The Year
- Pat Riley Says Chris Bosh Not In Heat’s Plans For Return
- Fantasy Baseball’s Version Of The Final Countdown Is Upon You Now
- Research Finds Talc Doesn’t Cause Cancer; Juries Disagree
- Cowboys Ron Leary Goes From ‘Trade Me’ To ‘Blessed’
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time