Thai Ribbons Asian
Servings: 24 servings (2 ribbons/serving)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
- 1-1/2 lbs. flank steak
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 6 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 24 wooden skewers
Cut beef diagonally, across the grain, into 1/4-inch thick slices.
Thread each slice onto a bamboo skewer.
Prepare marinade by mixing teriyaki sauce, vegetable oil, ginger, garlic and crushed red pepper.
Pour marinade over beef in shallow pan, reserving 1/4-cup for basting.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
Broil or grill 3 minutes per side to desired doneness, basting once or twice and turning occasionally.
For more information, visit the Texas Beef Council website.
- Report: Cowboys Kicker Dan Bailey Available Against Chargers
- Thanksgiving Debut For Rivers Also Big For Chargers, Cowboys
- Live Blog: Los Angeles Chargers Vs. Dallas Cowboys On Thanksgiving Day
- Carrollton Police Looking For Missing Woman & Her Suspected Kidnapper
- Retailers Look To Woo Holiday Shoppers From Rivals, As Amazon Grows
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time