Thai Ribbons Asian
Servings: 24 servings (2 ribbons/serving)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
- 1-1/2 lbs. flank steak
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 6 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 24 wooden skewers
Cut beef diagonally, across the grain, into 1/4-inch thick slices.
Thread each slice onto a bamboo skewer.
Prepare marinade by mixing teriyaki sauce, vegetable oil, ginger, garlic and crushed red pepper.
Pour marinade over beef in shallow pan, reserving 1/4-cup for basting.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
Broil or grill 3 minutes per side to desired doneness, basting once or twice and turning occasionally.
For more information, visit the Texas Beef Council website.
- Abbott Won’t Say If He Voted For Incumbent Texas Republicans
- Survey Finds That Average Americans Have 60 Bad Days Each Year
- 2 Arlington Teens Arrested For Making School Shooting Threats
- Student Invents Tool To Save Lives During A School Shooting
- George & Amal Clooney Donate $500,000 To March Against Guns
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time