FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – The Dallas Stars wrapped up their three day training camp in Fort Worth Saturday morning. But they left fans with a taste of what’s to come this season.
The team’s training camp roster features 54 players. And they were on the ice Saturday morning at the Fort Worth Convention Center for the Green-White scrimmage. This year, Seguin and Nichushkin dazzled as the Green team topped White, 5-3, in the scrimmage.
The scrimmage wrapped up the Stars first training camp visit to Fort Worth. The team held practices since Thursday that were open to the public.
The Dallas Stars pre-season begins Sunday night when the St. Louis Blues travel to North Texas. The Stars and Blues face off at the American Airlines Center. The puck drops at 6 P.M.
Dallas opens the regular season at home against the Florida Panthers on Thursday, October 3rd. The 2013-14 Dallas squad features several new players and a new coach, Lindy Ruff.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- MedStar Responds To At Least 10 Rollover Crashes Due To Weather
- Police Give Gifts To Children Of Mother Killed At Dollar General During Robbery
- Woman Donates Gifts To Children In Honor Of Husband, Son
- Silvers Lifts Troy Over UNT, 50-30, In New Orleans Bowl
- Police: “Criminal Santa” Gets Stuck In Chimney During Burglary Attempt
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time