DALLAS (AP) – Vladimir Tarasenko scored the only goal in a shootout to give the St. Louis Blues a 6-5 victory over the Dallas Stars in a preseason game on Sunday night.
Tarasenko flipped the puck over the shoulder of Jack Campbell and into the upper left corner of the net.
First-round draft pick Valeri Nichushkin scored two goals to give Dallas leads of 4-3 and 5-4.
The Blues tied it 5-5 on Ryan Reaves’ goal with 8:57 remaining in the third period.
Dallas took a 2-0 lead 4 minutes into the game on goals by Erik Cole and Kevin Connauton, but the first period ended in a 2-2 tie after newly acquired Maxim Lapierre scored twice for St. Louis.
Tyler Seguin scored on a second-period power play in his Stars debut.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Denzel Washington Tells D.C. Reporters, “How ‘Bout Them Cowboys!”
- PETA Offering $5,000 Reward In Fatal Horse Neglect Case
- Texas Eyes Immunizations As More Kids File Exemptions
- Trump Selects Kelly To Head Up Homeland Security
- Tap Shoes Among Shirley Temple Items Sold In Auction
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time