Cowboys Owner Jones, Mavs Owner Cuban On Forbes List Of Richest Americans
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Mavericks CentralShop for Mavericks Gear
Buy Mavericks Tickets
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Forbes has again released their most envied list of the “Richest 400 Americans” and to no surprise it again includes two of North Texas’ best knows sports moguls; Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and Mavs owner Mark Cuban.
70-year old Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is ranked 166th on the Top 400 list, and according to Forbes is worth $3 Billion.
55-year-old Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, listed as ‘online media’ owner comes in at 222nd on the Top 400 valued at $2.5 Billion.
The Forbes list includes owners of 31 professional sports teams which is led by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen who owns the Portland Trail Blazers and the Seattle Seahawks. Allen ranked 26th overall and worth $15.8 billion.
Here is a list of the 14 NFL owners in the top 400:
- Paul Allen (Seattle Seahawks, $15.8 billion)
- Stan Kroenke (St. Louis Rams, $5.3 billion)
- Stephen Ross (Miami Dolphins, $4.8 billion)
- Malcolm Glazer (Tampa Bay Buccaneers, $4.5 billion)
- Shahid Khan (Jacksonville Jaguars, $3.8 billion)
- Jerry Jones (Dallas Cowboys, $3 billion)
- Robert Kraft (New England Patriots $2.9 billion)
- Stephen Bisciotti (Baltimore Ravens $2.1 billion)
- Bob McNair (Houston Texans, $2 billion)
- Arthur Blank (Atlanta Falcons, $1.7 billion)
- Jim Irsay (Indianapolis Colts, $1.6 billion)
- Jimmy Haslam (Cleveland Browns, $1.45 billion)
- William Ford Sr. (Detroit Lions, $1.4 Billion)
- Tom Benson (New Orleans Saints, $1.3 billion)
The richest individual in Texas on the list goes to 63-year-old Wal-Mart heiress Alice Walton of Fort Worth with an estimated valued of $33.5 Billion.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- 5 Texas Counties Won’t Meet New Ozone Standard
- Whole Foods Recalls Vegan Pumpkin Pies
- Top 5 Holiday Scams And How To Avoid Them
- Secret Santa Surprises Saginaw Family With Decoration
- It’s The Annual ‘Black Pieday’ At Fort Worth Pastry Shop
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time