Cowboys Owner Jones, Mavs Owner Cuban On Forbes List Of Richest Americans
Cowboys CentralShop for Cowboys Gear
Buy Cowboys Tickets
Sports Fan Insider
Mavericks CentralShop for Mavericks Gear
Buy Mavericks Tickets
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Forbes has again released their most envied list of the “Richest 400 Americans” and to no surprise it again includes two of North Texas’ best knows sports moguls; Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and Mavs owner Mark Cuban.
70-year old Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is ranked 166th on the Top 400 list, and according to Forbes is worth $3 Billion.
55-year-old Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, listed as ‘online media’ owner comes in at 222nd on the Top 400 valued at $2.5 Billion.
The Forbes list includes owners of 31 professional sports teams which is led by Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen who owns the Portland Trail Blazers and the Seattle Seahawks. Allen ranked 26th overall and worth $15.8 billion.
Here is a list of the 14 NFL owners in the top 400:
- Paul Allen (Seattle Seahawks, $15.8 billion)
- Stan Kroenke (St. Louis Rams, $5.3 billion)
- Stephen Ross (Miami Dolphins, $4.8 billion)
- Malcolm Glazer (Tampa Bay Buccaneers, $4.5 billion)
- Shahid Khan (Jacksonville Jaguars, $3.8 billion)
- Jerry Jones (Dallas Cowboys, $3 billion)
- Robert Kraft (New England Patriots $2.9 billion)
- Stephen Bisciotti (Baltimore Ravens $2.1 billion)
- Bob McNair (Houston Texans, $2 billion)
- Arthur Blank (Atlanta Falcons, $1.7 billion)
- Jim Irsay (Indianapolis Colts, $1.6 billion)
- Jimmy Haslam (Cleveland Browns, $1.45 billion)
- William Ford Sr. (Detroit Lions, $1.4 Billion)
- Tom Benson (New Orleans Saints, $1.3 billion)
The richest individual in Texas on the list goes to 63-year-old Wal-Mart heiress Alice Walton of Fort Worth with an estimated valued of $33.5 Billion.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dirk’s Groove Has Mavs Back In Playoffs
- Whole Foods Recalls Croissants Over Undeclared Egg
- Judge Says American Can’t End Retiree Benefits Yet
- Suspects In Fatal Hit & Run Captured In Florida
- 22-Year-Old Accused Of Driving Car Into Crowd Outside Bar
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time