Uniface Mask Provides ‘Dream Fulfilling Face’ Without Surgery
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (KRLD) – Looking for a fresh look? How about a new face.
A new company, Uniface, is offering clients the opportunity to have the “giant anime eyes, long lashes, a high nose bridge, and narrow chin and cheeks” they have always wanted.
Plastic surgery is not required. Simply spray on some blending glue, put on the “human skin like” mask, and your “beautiful life will start from here.”
The mask contains semi-transparent “dolly-blink” eyes, which move and blink as your eyes do. You can talk, make facial expressions, and sleep in the mask without feeling a difference, according to the product website.
The mask costs $399 and is available online.
To learn more about the mask and see the results, visit the Uniface website.
Do you think the product is real or a hoax? Vote below.
- Dirk’s Groove Has Mavs Back In Playoffs
- Whole Foods Recalls Croissants Over Undeclared Egg
- Judge Says American Can’t End Retiree Benefits Yet
- Suspects In Fatal Hit & Run Captured In Florida
- 22-Year-Old Accused Of Driving Car Into Crowd Outside Bar
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time