IRVING (AP) – Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant and defensive Anthony Spencer have missed practiced with injuries but say they will play against St. Louis.
Bryant is battling back spasms that limited him to conditioning work Wednesday. Spencer has soreness in his surgically repaired left knee but said he planned to practice at some point before Sunday’s home game against the Rams.
Defensive end DeMarcus Ware was a limited participant with a neck injury sustained late in last weekend’s loss at Kansas City.
Quarterback Tony Romo was a full participant. He bruised his ribs in the opener against the Giants and took an injection for pain before facing the Chiefs.
Linebacker Ernie Sims was sidelined again by a groin injury.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man Training For Ironman Looking For Late Father’s Bike That Was Stolen
- Hundreds Gather To Remember Mother Killed On Southwest Flight
- Star Athlete, Musical Artist Describe Victims Of Waffle House Shooting
- Photos Capture Special Moments At Barbara Bush’s Funeral
- Ezekiel Elliott Pop-Up Store Appears In Dallas
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time