ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM) – The former president of an Arlington Little League is in jail, accused of stealing more than $20,000 from the organization.
Claudia Castillo, 34, was kicked out of the Southeast Arlington Little League in August, when discrepancies with the league’s finances were discovered.
Police say Castillo made unauthorized cash payments and charges to the league’s business account.
A police report was filed on September 2, and Castillo was arrested on September 19.
She remains in jail with a $25,000 bond. She has been charged with Theft.
- Plano Council Member Hoping To Keep Job
- Police Investigating Dallas Cowboys Player For Domestic Violence
- UT And Coppell’s Connor Williams Likely First Round Pick In NFL Draft
- President Bush Admitted To Hospital With Blood Infection
- Police: 10 Killed, 15 Injured In Toronto Van Attack
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time