Injured Ash Practices With Longhorns
Sports Fan Insider
AUSTIN (AP) - A Texas spokesman says junior quarterback David Ash practiced with the Longhorns on Wednesday after missing last week’s game with head and shoulder injuries.
Ash is still being evaluated for Saturday’s game against Kansas State. He left in the fourth quarter of Texas’ loss to BYU two weeks ago. Because he still had concussion symptoms, Texas kept him away from the stadium last week when the Longhorns lost to Mississippi. Senior Case McCoy started in his place.
Ash has accounted for seven touchdowns in two games, passing for six and running 55 yards for another score.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About WWE Legend Chris Jericho
- Cowboys Tickets 42% Below Average For Monday Night Game Vs. Redskins
- Presbyterian Hospital Says ‘Thank You’ For Loyalty, Lessons Learned
- Top WWE Diva AJ Lee Has High Praise For Newcomer Paige
- Playoff Pinch Hits: Royals Getting More Value From Payroll Than Giants
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time