SAN MARCOS (AP) – A 44-year-old Central Texas woman has been sentenced to life in prison for her sixth driving while intoxicated conviction.
A Hays County jury on Wednesday sentenced Rose Ann Davidson of San Marcos.
Investigators say Davidson was arrested in July 2012 on Interstate 35 after being pulled over by a Kyle police officer. Police say Davidson, whose five previous DWI convictions go back to 1996, was driving erratically and had an open container of beer in her vehicle.
Prosecutors say Davidson served time in prison for her previous alcohol-related convictions.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Have A Question About University Park? Ask Alexa
- Delivery Drivers Targeted By Thieves
- Serial Armed Robbers Wanted In Hurst Area
- Family Looking For Teddy Bear Lost At Love Field
- McCain Returns To Congress To Cheers From Fellow Senators
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time