Winning Ticket Selected For Powerball Jackpot
COLUMBIA (CBSDFW.COM/AP) —Did you buy your Powerball ticket in North Texas for Wednesday’s drawing? Spoiler alert: you didn’t win the jackpot.
Officials with the South Carolina Education Lottery say a $400 million winning ticket in the latest Powerball drawing was sold in Lexington in central South Carolina.
Lottery officials said early Thursday that the ticket was sold at the Murphy USA station. The winning numbers drawn Wednesday night were 7-10-22-32-35 with the Powerball of 19.
The actual value is $399.4 million, with a direct cash option of $233 million.
It’s the largest Powerball winning ticket sold in South Carolina and the fourth largest in the history of the game.
South Carolina also had a $1 million winning ticket sold at a gasoline station in Hampton. That ticket matched the first five numbers.
In May, a Florida widow won the biggest Powerball jackpot in history _ a $590 million pot.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- Colonial: Kevin Na, Ian Poulter Go Head To Head In Ft. Worth
- Texas Nixes Voter-Approved Denton Fracking Ban
- Texas Lawmakers Vote Reform For Grand Jury “Pick-A-Pal” Process
- Weather Alert Day Continues
- Texas Open Carry Gets Final Senate Approval
- Greyhound Passengers Complain Sick Rider Allowed To Stay On Bus
- Carroll ISD Opting Out Of Federal Lunch Program
- TCU College Freshman Is Just 11 Years Old
- Guyer High School Football Player Remembered
- City Of Fort Worth Demolished Wrong Home For A Second Time