DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) – As the Cowboys prepare to host the St. Louis Rams at AT&T Stadium this weekend Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says he is still high on what the Cowboys can do despite the Week 2 loss to Kansas City.
When asked if newly acquired Guard Brian Waters would be ready to shore up the Cowboys O-line Jones said, “I think he is. I think he’s started to get into the physical shape he wants to be in.” Jones continued “I like the way he described it, saying, I knew I had gotten back into it when I got hit in the mouth on the second play.”
“He’s played just really good and he can help us” said a hopeful Jones.
Jerry also describes QB Tony Romo’s health as “a hundred” percent, particularly following the soreness and pain he experienced after taking a shot to the ribs against the NY Giants saying “I don’t know that any player feels good after the first ballgame, but he’s in good shape.”
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
*Listen to Dallas Cowboys Football locally on 105.3 The Fan
- Churches Pray, Serve Where Deadly Tornadoes Struck Six Months Ago
- Chile Wins 2nd Straight Copa America Title
- Dallas Police Identify Suspect Vehicle In Murder Investigation
- 9-Year-Old Drowns In East Fort Worth Apartment Pool
- At Least 7 Stabbed At Protest Outside California Capitol
- If You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Gig ‘Em
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- More Energy Used: AT&T Stadium Or Liberia?
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures