PLEASANT GROVE (CBSDFW.COM) – A 7-year-old child was shot in the leg at a house in the 10300 block of Chelmsford Drive in Pleasant Grove Saturday night. A white Tahoe drove by and someone shot out of it, according to police.
It happened just before 8 p.m.
The child is recovering from his gun shot wound at Children’s Medical Center Of Dallas. Police say his injuries are non-life threatening.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- TEA Hope Improvements Help Avoid Problems During STAAR Testing
- Johnson Wins Match Play To Sweep World Golf Championships
- Seguin OT Goal Keeps Dallas Alive In The Playoff Chase
- With Win Over Baylor, Miss St Women Headed To Final Four
- Friends, Family Grieve Loss Of Arlington High School Baseball Player
- If You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Gig ‘Em
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- More Energy Used: AT&T Stadium Or Liberia?
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures