PLEASANT GROVE (CBSDFW.COM) – A 7-year-old child was shot in the leg at a house in the 10300 block of Chelmsford Drive in Pleasant Grove Saturday night. A white Tahoe drove by and someone shot out of it, according to police.
It happened just before 8 p.m.
The child is recovering from his gun shot wound at Children’s Medical Center Of Dallas. Police say his injuries are non-life threatening.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Team LeBron Edges Team Stephen 148-145 In All-Star Game
- At Least 4 Shot, Including 6-Year-Old, At Texas Roadhouse In San Antonio
- Ennis Police Say Threat To School A Hoax
- Cities Pitching Diversity In Efforts To Lure Businesses
- Burning Blue: Meet Dallas’ Newest Professional E-Sports Team
- If You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Gig ‘Em
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- More Energy Used: AT&T Stadium Or Liberia?
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures