Texas QB Ash Leaves Game With Head Injury
Sports Fan Insider
AUSTIN, (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — A Texas official says Longhorns quarterback David Ash is being evaluated for a head injury and won’t return in the second half against Kansas State.
Ash missed last week’s loss to Mississippi with concussion-like symptoms but returned Saturday night. He threw for 166 yards — including a 63-yard touchdown strike — and ran for 27 yards in helping Texas build a 17-7 lead.
Ash, who played the entire first half, took several hard hits but it was unclear which play knocked him out of the game.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 5 Things You Missed: 2014 World Series, Game 3
- 5 Must Watch College Football Games This Weekend
- Dallas Cowboys Injury Report: Linebackers Back to Full Strength
- Cowboys Surviving Without Sacks, But Can It Last?
- Baptist Church Youth Leader Arrested For Indecent Exposure
- If You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Gig ‘Em
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- More Energy Used: AT&T Stadium Or Liberia?
PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures