Cowboys DE Anthony Spencer Inactive Against Rams
ARLINGTON (CBSDFW.COM/AP) — Dallas Cowboys defensive end Anthony Spencer is inactive against St. Louis because of his troublesome left knee.
Spencer played for the first time last Sunday against Kansas City but practiced only once this week while dealing with soreness. He had arthroscopic surgery July 25 and missed all of the preseason and the opener against the Giants.
George Selvie, who didn’t join the Cowboys until several days into camp, will make his third straight start in Spencer’s place Sunday.
Other Cowboys inactives include: OL David Arkin, RB Joesph Randle, LB Ernie Sims, OL Darrion Weems, TE Andre Smith, DL David Carter.
The Rams have three linemen inactive in Barrett Jones, Rodger Saffold and Brandon Washington. Newly acquired tackles Max Starks and Mike Person are active.
Other inactives for the Rams: RB Zac Stacy, TE Mike McNeill, DE Gerald Rivers.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. The staff of CBSDFW.com contributed to this report.)
- Spieth Has Shot At Being Top Golfer In The World Soon
- AP Source: David West Takes Minimum To Join Spurs
- J.J. Barea Agrees To 2-Year, $5.6 Mil Deal With Mavs
- Craziest Athlete Injuries
- Ginobili Announces His Return To Spurs Next Season
- If You Can’t Beat ‘Em, Gig ‘Em
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- More Energy Used: AT&T Stadium Or Liberia?
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures