FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A threatening note was found on an American Eagle flight, which departed from DFW International Airport and landed safely in Monroe, Louisiana Tuesday morning.
The note, which reportedly contained a bomb threat, was discovered before American Eagle Flight 3648 landed at Monroe Regional Airport (MLU) and an emergency was declared.
American Airlines released a statement, saying the “aircraft, an Embraer 140 with 15 passengers and three crewmembers” was parked in a remote area at MLU immediately after landing.
Flight 3648 departed DFW at 9:18 a.m. and landed at MLU at 10:29 a.m.
- Kate Spade’s Father Dies Night Before Her Funeral
- Woman Wanted For Stealing Glasses From Dallas Optical Store
- Dallas Man Dubbed ‘Frack Master’ Arrested On $62.6 Million Investment Fraud Scheme
- Bottled Hot Dog Water: It’s A Thing
- Chaos In Dallas After Overturned Tanker Truck Closes High Five
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures