FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A threatening note was found on an American Eagle flight, which departed from DFW International Airport and landed safely in Monroe, Louisiana Tuesday morning.
The note, which reportedly contained a bomb threat, was discovered before American Eagle Flight 3648 landed at Monroe Regional Airport (MLU) and an emergency was declared.
American Airlines released a statement, saying the “aircraft, an Embraer 140 with 15 passengers and three crewmembers” was parked in a remote area at MLU immediately after landing.
Flight 3648 departed DFW at 9:18 a.m. and landed at MLU at 10:29 a.m.
- Report: Johnny Manziel Re-Hires Former Agent, Drawing Real Interest From Teams
- FBI Raid And Search Detailed In John Wiley Price Corruption Trial
- The New Reported Cap Number And The Cowboys Squeeze
- The Surprise, Surprise: Last Bench Spot Up For Grabs & More
- Texas Court Hears Case To Limit Gay Marriage Legalization
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures