Bomb Threat Note Found On DFW Outbound Flight
Get Breaking News First
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) - A threatening note was found on an American Eagle flight, which departed from DFW International Airport and landed safely in Monroe, Louisiana Tuesday morning.
The note, which reportedly contained a bomb threat, was discovered before American Eagle Flight 3648 landed at Monroe Regional Airport (MLU) and an emergency was declared.
American Airlines released a statement, saying the “aircraft, an Embraer 140 with 15 passengers and three crewmembers” was parked in a remote area at MLU immediately after landing.
Flight 3648 departed DFW at 9:18 a.m. and landed at MLU at 10:29 a.m.
- Upsets Leave Big 12’s College Playoff Chances In Peril
- The Ideal Postgame Locker Room
- Police: Former Texas Man To Be Charged In Indiana Deaths
- Students Exposed To Ebola Return To DISD Schools Earlier Than Expected
- 5 Telling Quotes Following Cowboys’ 6th Straight Win
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures