DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A Hood County woman was arrested Wednesday morning at DFW Airport in connection with the murder of her husband.
41-year-old Savanna McIntare was apprehended by the Texas Rangers and Hood County Sheriff with the assistance of U.S. Customs agents and charged with murder in connection with the shooting death of her husband, Donald Ray McIntare Sr.
Donald McIntare Sr. was found dead, with multiple gunshot wounds, at his residence in the 1100 block of Mambrino Highway in southern Hood County Saturday September 21st.
Savanna was transported to the Hood Co. jail. Bond has been set at $1 Million.
The case remains under investigation.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Warehouse Collapses After Plastic Containers Catch Fire
- 100 Days In, Trumps Says He’s Brought About ‘Profound Change’
- Cowboys Stick With Draft Plan In Search For Defensive Star
- 4 Dead, Dozens Injured After Tornado Rips Through Van Zandt County
- Fort Worth Police Respond To Active Shooting; 1 In Custody
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Click To Text In The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures