DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – The Mavericks jersey design contest has entered it’s final phase – and owner Mark Cuban wants the fans to weigh in.
Cuban has selected the Top 10 designs from the 2015-16 jersey design contest and is giving Mavs fans the opportunity to choose their favorite look.
“The creativity of Mavs fans is amazing. From over a thousand entries, it’s time to pick the Mavs next alternative jersey.” said Cuban. “The winner will be on the court soon!”
Online voting will run through October 18th and the winner will be unveiled on the team website on Monday October 28th, prior to the start of the 2013 season.
Which is your favorite?
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Family Overcomes Grief, Shares Inspiring Adoption Story
- Sanitary Sewers Overflowing In Plano
- Michigan Outlasts Texas 78-72 In Bahamas
- Arlington PD Running “No Refusal” Plan Thanksgiving Weekend
- Blair Wins 700th Game As No. 10 Texas A&M Women Beat Cal
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures