ARLINGTON (KRLD) — Until August 19th, Arlington was the largest city in America without public transportation.
That all changed with the addition of the MAX, a bus system that allows riders to explore Arlington and connect to public transportation across the metroplex.
KRLD’s Joe Gomez reports on the success of the MAX and discusses future plans with Arlington Mayor Robert Cluck.
- Confederate Monument Debate Tonight On Facebook Live
- Wanted Man Who Lost Facebook Bet With Police Turns Himself In
- Mayor: Much Of Rockport Will Not Be Rebuilt After Harvey
- Police Spend Day Searching Open Fields, Looking For Missing Toddler
- 8 North Texas Men Arrested For Roles In Sex-Trafficking Operation
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures