Public Transportation Comes To Arlington
ARLINGTON (KRLD) – Until August 19th, Arlington was the largest city in America without public transportation.
That all changed with the addition of the MAX, a bus system that allows riders to explore Arlington and connect to public transportation across the metroplex.
KRLD’s Joe Gomez reports on the success of the MAX and discusses future plans with Arlington Mayor Robert Cluck.
- 11 Days Of Caring: Children Raise Their Voices
- Texas Fugitive Found In Michigan After 36 Years
- H.S. Seniors United By Lost Wallet & Act Of Kindness
- Zebra Mussel Fight May Include More Lakes
- Jury Rules Against University Of Texas Keeping Warhol Portrait
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures