ARLINGTON (KRLD) — Until August 19th, Arlington was the largest city in America without public transportation.
That all changed with the addition of the MAX, a bus system that allows riders to explore Arlington and connect to public transportation across the metroplex.
KRLD’s Joe Gomez reports on the success of the MAX and discusses future plans with Arlington Mayor Robert Cluck.
- Rift Between Sanders’ Loyalists, Democratic Brass Lingers
- Meteor Over Western US Lights Up Social Media
- Biden To Speak At Vigil For Slain Baton Rouge Officers
- Off-Duty FWPD Officer Shoots Alleged Robbery Suspect
- Darvish Pumped, But Rangers Blow Lead In 6-4 Loss To A’s
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures