Public Transportation Comes To Arlington
ARLINGTON (KRLD) — Until August 19th, Arlington was the largest city in America without public transportation.
That all changed with the addition of the MAX, a bus system that allows riders to explore Arlington and connect to public transportation across the metroplex.
KRLD’s Joe Gomez reports on the success of the MAX and discusses future plans with Arlington Mayor Robert Cluck.
- Keller Council Members Deny Atheist Chance To Speak
- Texas Executes Inmate For Killing Man In $8 Robbery
- Plano ISD Apologizes After Football Team Storms Field
- Free Legal Help For Veterans In Dallas This Month
- DISD Board Approves Hiring Michael Hinojosa As New Superintendent
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures