Public Transportation Comes To Arlington
ARLINGTON (KRLD) – Until August 19th, Arlington was the largest city in America without public transportation.
That all changed with the addition of the MAX, a bus system that allows riders to explore Arlington and connect to public transportation across the metroplex.
KRLD’s Joe Gomez reports on the success of the MAX and discusses future plans with Arlington Mayor Robert Cluck.
- Super Bowl Seating Trial To Heat Up When Jerry Jones Testifies
- Breaking Down College Basketball’s Top 25 Teams [11-15]
- Sceviour’s Shootout Goal Lifts Stars Over Panthers 4-3
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Hosts Annual Job Fair
- Students Return To Lakewood Elementary Following CO Scare
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures