Public Transportation Comes To Arlington
ARLINGTON (KRLD) — Until August 19th, Arlington was the largest city in America without public transportation.
That all changed with the addition of the MAX, a bus system that allows riders to explore Arlington and connect to public transportation across the metroplex.
KRLD’s Joe Gomez reports on the success of the MAX and discusses future plans with Arlington Mayor Robert Cluck.
- Man Exposes Himself To High School Cheerleader
- Deputy Shot At Houston-Area Gas Station
- Extra Patrols After Man Exposes Himself Near High School
- Ex-South Texas Magistrate Gets Prison For Extortion
- Dallas County Video Shows Last Moments Of Joseph Hutcheson’s Life
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Airport’s New Parking System Overcharging Thousands Of Drivers
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures