2-4 last week. I know! But 15-13 overall for the year, so lets get to it.
Pitt -5 @UVA. Don’t sleep on the Panthers, not a bad team
LSU +3 @UGA- LSU is a dominant defense, and UGA struggled with UNT last week.
Oklahoma -3.5 @ND- ND is slow and overrated. OU has a great defense and will get revenge from last years blowout loss to the Irish
A&M -14 @Arkansas- Aggies are really really good, and they’re pissed because the Hogs won’t let the band play at halftime.
Minnesota +3 vs Pitt. Game is in London, and Minny has played close games vs better teams than the Steelers
Seattle -2.5 @Houston. If there’s a better team out there than Seattle, its not Houston. It might be Denver, but it sure as hell ain’t Houston. Texans are in trouble
Chicago +3 @Detroit- I think Chicago is a sleeper NFC team this year, and while I like Det, the knee injury to Reggie Bush scares me here.
@NO -6 Miami- I know both are 3-0 and Miami has played great defense, but there’ s a big difference between a home win over ATL and a road win @NO.
@Denver -11 Philly- Broncos have covered every game so far this year. Its incredible what they’ve been able to do
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. )
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Report: NFL Admits Mistake On Unsportsmanlike Huddle Penalty On Brice Butler
- Raiders File Papers To Move From Oakland To Las Vegas
- CBS Sports’ Nantz, Simms, Cowher, Gonzalez Analyze NFL Championships
- Pizza Hut To Hire 11,000 New Workers For Super Bowl
- Welterweight Title Fight Between Keith Thurman And Danny Garcia To Air In Primetime On CBS