Man Pepper Sprayed And Punched In The Face At NorthPark Mall
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Dallas police responded to an aggravated assault in a NorthPark Mall parking lot about 8 p.m. Friday night.
A man was was approached by two suspects and sprayed in the face with pepper spray by one suspect as the other held him from behind, according to the police report. The would-be thieves reached into the victim’s pockets and punched him repeatedly in the face. They didn’t manage to steal any of the victim’s property, but they did hurt him.
The suspects were last seen leaving the mall’s parking lot toward southbound U.S. Highway 75. A witness told police that she thought they were driving a white Range Rover. The police report didn’t list a license plate, nor did it have a description of the two suspects.
The victim is recovering from the violent assault at Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Twitter Responds To Tom Brady Getting Benched
- Oklahoma Beheading Suspect Charged With Murder, Assault
- Jerry Jones Admits To Tearing Up After Expansion Loss To Texans
- FCC Eliminates Sports Blackout Rules
- Is Claiborne’s Career Over In Dallas?
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Click To Text In The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures