Police Recover Skeletal Remains In Rockwall
ROCKWALL (CBSDFW.COM) – Dallas police recovered human skeletal remains near the East Bridge, in the 2000 block of Highway 66 in Rockwall, Friday evening.
Low water levels coupled with drought conditions at Lake Ray Hubbard made the skeletal remains more noticeable along the shoreline, said Monica Cordova, spokesperson for the Dallas Police Department.
The Dallas County Medical Examiner’s Office is working to identify the remains. The cause of death of the remains are unknown and pending the Medical Examiner’s ruling.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- WATCH: Trinity River Near Downtown Dallas Near “Major Flood” Stage
- Firefighter Drowns Amid Oklahoma, Texas Flash Floods
- Tornado Hits Irving Saturday Night
- Weekend Storms Slam North, Central Texas, DFW Area
- Josh Hamilton Rejoins The Rangers Monday
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Click To Text In The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures