17-Year-Old Drowns In Fort Worth
FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – A teenager drowned in a backyard pool Sunday afternoon.
It happened at the 3200 block of Wabash Avenue at East Berry Street. MedStar paramedics confirmed the 17-year-old male died at the scene.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Burleson Police Looking For Man Taking Pictures Of Women
- NRH Looking For Autistic Boy, 15
- Moms, Experts Weigh In On Preventing Summer Slide
- Family Sues Hospital After Claiming Misdiagnosis Led To Death Of Mother
- Cosby Admits In Court Documents He Intended To Drug Women For Sex
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Click To Text In The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures