FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – Firefighters in Frisco evacuated two dozen people from several businesses after complaints of a nausea inducing odor there.
The natural gas leak happened at The Dive restaurant, located at 3685 Preston Rd., Suite 167. Firefighters determined the gas was coming from the kitchen area, which resulted in the evacuation of Massage Envy, Palm Beach Tan and The Dive.
Gas was shut off and firefighters ventilated the building. They treated seven patients at the scene. No one was taken to the hospital. Firefighters have given business patrons and employees the ‘okay’ to return to the buildings.
CoServ repair crews are working to determine the source of the leak and make repairs, according to Director of Communications and Media Relations for the city of Frisco, Dana Baird.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- NCAA Referee Is Target Of Death Threats After Kentucky Loss
- Dallas, Austin Mayors Call On Feds To Define ‘Sanctuary City’ Label
- Mavs Sign Forward Jarrod Uthoff To Multi-Year Deal
- Fort Worth Cars Covered In Bricks After Storm
- Ex-NFL Star Michael Irvin Investigated In Sex Battery Case
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Click To Text In The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures