Dozens Evacuate After Gas Leak At ‘The Dive’ In Frisco
Get Breaking News First
FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) - Firefighters in Frisco evacuated two dozen people from several businesses after complaints of a nausea inducing odor there.
The natural gas leak happened at The Dive restaurant, located at 3685 Preston Rd., Suite 167. Firefighters determined the gas was coming from the kitchen area, which resulted in the evacuation of Massage Envy, Palm Beach Tan and The Dive.
Gas was shut off and firefighters ventilated the building. They treated seven patients at the scene. No one was taken to the hospital. Firefighters have given business patrons and employees the ‘okay’ to return to the buildings.
CoServ repair crews are working to determine the source of the leak and make repairs, according to Director of Communications and Media Relations for the city of Frisco, Dana Baird.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Border Crisis Impacting North Texas Businesses
- Former Dallas Cowboy Robert Newhouse Dies At 64
- Chrysler Recalls Jeep SUVs For Ignition Switches
- Arlington Firefighter Home After Volunteering In Israel
- Toll Road Scofflaw Arrested For Outstanding Bill
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Click To Text In The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures