Dozens Evacuate After Gas Leak At ‘The Dive’ In Frisco
FRISCO (CBSDFW.COM) – Firefighters in Frisco evacuated two dozen people from several businesses after complaints of a nausea inducing odor there.
The natural gas leak happened at The Dive restaurant, located at 3685 Preston Rd., Suite 167. Firefighters determined the gas was coming from the kitchen area, which resulted in the evacuation of Massage Envy, Palm Beach Tan and The Dive.
Gas was shut off and firefighters ventilated the building. They treated seven patients at the scene. No one was taken to the hospital. Firefighters have given business patrons and employees the ‘okay’ to return to the buildings.
CoServ repair crews are working to determine the source of the leak and make repairs, according to Director of Communications and Media Relations for the city of Frisco, Dana Baird.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- War Veteran Donates Kidney To Dallas Man
- Plea Deal Involving HS Basketball Player Sparks Outrage
- NRH Autistic Teen Found Safe
- McKinney ISD Future Stadium Sign Causing Confusion
- Family Of Fort Worth Mom Sues Hospital For Medical Malpractice
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Click To Text In The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures