DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Accused Fair Park serial rapist, Draylon Van Dixson was charged with an additional seven counts of aggravated robbery on Friday.
He was already charged with five aggravated sexual assault charges earlier this month. He was arrested on Sept. 10 in Baton Rouge, La., where he fled on a bus after giving police a DNA sample. Investigators said they did not have anything to charge him with at that time so he was let go.
This brings the the total number to twelve felony charges on Dixson.
He is being held in the Dallas County Jail on a $5.7 million bond. Each of the aggravated assault charges come with a $100,000 bond.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- President Donald Trump Pulls No Punches At Inaugural Address
- 2017 NBA All-Star Game Starting Lineups
- Bush & Wife Remain Hospitalized In Houston
- Trump Signs Measure Granting Mattis Waiver To Serve As Defense Secretary
- 103 College Players To Give Up Eligibility To Enter NFL Draft
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures