Accused Fair Park Serial Rapist Charged With 7 Counts Aggravated Robbery
Get Breaking News First
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) - Accused Fair Park serial rapist, Draylon Van Dixson was charged with an additional seven counts of aggravated robbery on Friday.
He was already charged with five aggravated sexual assault charges earlier this month. He was arrested on Sept. 10 in Baton Rouge, La., where he fled on a bus after giving police a DNA sample. Investigators said they did not have anything to charge him with at that time so he was let go.
This brings the the total number to twelve felony charges on Dixson.
He is being held in the Dallas County Jail on a $5.7 million bond. Each of the aggravated assault charges come with a $100,000 bond.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Zack Wheeler Could Become Mets’ Ace For 2014 Season
- Keller PD Uses Social Media To Reveal Speed Traps
- Malaysia Airlines Loses Contact With Plane Carrying 239 People
- Police: Husband Suspected Of Killing Wife
- Lake Highland Rape Victims Bravely Face Attacker In Court
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures