DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Accused Fair Park serial rapist, Draylon Van Dixson was charged with an additional seven counts of aggravated robbery on Friday.
He was already charged with five aggravated sexual assault charges earlier this month. He was arrested on Sept. 10 in Baton Rouge, La., where he fled on a bus after giving police a DNA sample. Investigators said they did not have anything to charge him with at that time so he was let go.
This brings the the total number to twelve felony charges on Dixson.
He is being held in the Dallas County Jail on a $5.7 million bond. Each of the aggravated assault charges come with a $100,000 bond.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Democrat, Republican Lawmakers In Dallas Support Bills To Help Dreamers
- South Dallas Seedling Farm To Sprout More Backyard Gardens
- Disney Animation, Pixar Chief John Lasseter Taking Leave
- Arlington Teen Killed After Hit By Driver Using Breathalyzer
- Fort Worth Officer Shot In Line Of Duty Back On The Streets
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures