IRVING (CBSDFW.COM/AP) – Dallas Cowboys receiver Miles Austin is on the verge of missing a second straight game because of a hamstring injury.
Austin was spotted at Valley Ranch but was listed as doubtful Friday after not participating in practice all week leading into Sunday’s game against Denver.
Linebacker Justin Durant and backup defensive end Edgar Jones were listed as doubtful with groin injuries. Durant was out of practice all week, and Jones sat out the final two days after limited participation on Wednesday.
Hamstring problems have slowed Austin throughout his career. He made it through all of training camp and the first two games healthy before injuring the hamstring against St. Louis.
Although DE George Selvie was at Cowboys practice Friday, both he and Receiver Dwayne Harris (hip) are questionable against the Broncos.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
*Listen to Dallas Cowboys football locally on 105.3 The Fan
- Cavaliers Execs Reject Irving Trade Talk, Deny Team In Chaos
- Whitehead Claimed Off Waivers By Jets
- Cowboys Rookie Switzer Discusses Role, Relationship With Dez
- Ian Baker-Finch On RBC Canadian Open: ‘Have To Drive Ball And Get It In Play’
- Report: Darvish’s 10-Team No-Trade List Includes Red Sox & Cubs
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures