ARLINGTON (105.3 THE FAN) — There’s more drama in Arlington, and once again, it doesn’t involve the Cowboys.
This morning on New School with Shan & RJ, RJ Choppy and I reported that team CEO Nolan Ryan and General Manager Jon Daniels had to be separated by manager Ron Washington Tuesday night in the midst of a Rangers sit-down meeting.
Sources tell New School that the two were engaged in a heated discussion, adding to the speculation of a front office power struggle in Arlington.
The reason for the blow-up is unknown, but given the timing of Jackie Moore’s (a Nolan guy) departure on Wednesday, as well as Nolan’s silence and absence from Thursday’s season-ending press conference, it seems logical that Nolan is fuming once again.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Rangers Lose Big Lead And Game To Indians
- Rangers Activate Cole Hamels From Disabled List
- College Football Playoff COO Gets 3-Year Extension
- Baylor Says NCAA Investigation Is “Ongoing, Pending”
- Keidel: Mets Promote Tebow… What’s The Harm?