ARLINGTON (105.3 THE FAN) — There’s more drama in Arlington, and once again, it doesn’t involve the Cowboys.
This morning on New School with Shan & RJ, RJ Choppy and I reported that team CEO Nolan Ryan and General Manager Jon Daniels had to be separated by manager Ron Washington Tuesday night in the midst of a Rangers sit-down meeting.
Sources tell New School that the two were engaged in a heated discussion, adding to the speculation of a front office power struggle in Arlington.
The reason for the blow-up is unknown, but given the timing of Jackie Moore’s (a Nolan guy) departure on Wednesday, as well as Nolan’s silence and absence from Thursday’s season-ending press conference, it seems logical that Nolan is fuming once again.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Browns Deny Lying About Johnny Manziel’s Concussion
- Jordan Spieth: The Target Inside And Outside The Ropes
- Panthers, Patriots Emerge As Early Favorites To Win 2017 Super Bowl
- Parrish, TCU Top Oklahoma St 63-56, Snap 7-Game Big 12 Skid
- Hield’s 3-Pointer Lifts No. 3 Oklahoma Past No. 24 Texas