DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Korean Airlines flight 32 out of DFW bound for Seoul had to turn around and make an emergency landing at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Sunday afternoon.
An engine problem was to blame, according to a spokesman for the airport, David Magana.
“It must be a slow news day, this is no big deal,” he added.
The Boeing 777 was towed into an inspection hangar after the emergency landing.
There aren’t any reports of injuries in connection with the incident. The investigation into what specifically led the pilots to declare the emergency is on-going.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Texas Lawmakers Finalize $217B Spending Bill
- Elderly Woman Dies In Grand Prairie House Fire
- Alabama-Florida State Open ABC’s Saturday Night Football
- Wings Use Big 4th Quarter To Rally Past Stars 94-82
- DEAN & DELUCA Invitational Honors First Responders
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures