DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Korean Airlines flight 32 out of DFW bound for Seoul had to turn around and make an emergency landing at Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Sunday afternoon.
An engine problem was to blame, according to a spokesman for the airport, David Magana.
“It must be a slow news day, this is no big deal,” he added.
The Boeing 777 was towed into an inspection hangar after the emergency landing.
There aren’t any reports of injuries in connection with the incident. The investigation into what specifically led the pilots to declare the emergency is on-going.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Police Look To Public For Help In Unsolved Murder
- Dakburger Coming Out Sooner Than Expected
- NFL 2016: Romo’s Down, NFC East Up For Grabs
- Spieth Still Trying To Find Secret To Poa Annua
- Couple Prevails In Court After Being Sued For Online Review
- Climber Falls To Her Death In Grapevine
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Ben & Skin Parody: Rangers Won’t Die
- Johnny Manziel’s Popularity Plummets
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures