Baylor Sells Out Stadium Finale Vs. Texas
WACO (AP) - Baylor says its final game before moving to an on-campus stadium next season is sold out.
The sellout for the Dec. 7 regular-season finale against Texas includes more than 3,500 general admission tickets sold for the south end zone at Floyd Casey Stadium that is usually covered and unused.
The school announced the sellout on Monday. Baylor officials think the last game at the 64-year-old stadium could break the single-game attendance record of 51,385.
The $260 million Baylor Stadium on the banks of the Brazos River opens next season.
In their finale at Floyd Casey Stadium, the Bears will wear retro uniforms inspired by the 1950 Baylor squad that was the first to play there.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Mayweather, Pacquiao To Meet Only Once Before Fight Week
- Fort Worth Officer Injured In Crash
- AP: Former Fort Worth Police Chief Has Financial Ties To Body-Cam Maker
- Jefferson Keys Third Quarter Spurt As Mavs Beat Pelicans 102-93
- Suspect In Christina Morris Case Charged With Sex Assault Of A Child
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures