WACO (AP) – Baylor says its final game before moving to an on-campus stadium next season is sold out.
The sellout for the Dec. 7 regular-season finale against Texas includes more than 3,500 general admission tickets sold for the south end zone at Floyd Casey Stadium that is usually covered and unused.
The school announced the sellout on Monday. Baylor officials think the last game at the 64-year-old stadium could break the single-game attendance record of 51,385.
The $260 million Baylor Stadium on the banks of the Brazos River opens next season.
In their finale at Floyd Casey Stadium, the Bears will wear retro uniforms inspired by the 1950 Baylor squad that was the first to play there.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Shock After Whataburger Slight On Most Popular Fast-Food List
- Texas Men Arrested For Shooting After White Nationalist Speech
- Mesquite Assistant Principal Charged With Sexual Assault Of A Child
- White Supremacist Flyers On Texas Campus For 2nd Time
- Arkansas Bank Corporation Acquires Banks In Texas, Oklahoma
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures