FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Cell phone video shows a freight train crashing into a trailer at a crossing in the Denton county town of Argyle.
Jon Odom recorded the video around 6 p.m.
The crossing gates were down and the lights were flashing when the crash happened.
The engineer sounded the train’s horn before it smashed into the trailer hauling a backhoe.
The truck driver was able to jump out before the crash.
Meanwhile, a flatbed trailer – stuck on railroad tracks – took a powerful hit this morning.
A train slammed into the big rig near Midland, leaving a big mess behind.
This trailer was loaded with pipes, which went flying everywhere. The driver of the truck had gotten out of the vehicle and was out of harm’s way.
No one was injured.
- Dog Spared From Being Euthanized Doing Better With Foster Family
- Championship Picks: Who’s Moving On To Super Bowl LII?
- Survey: Texas, U.S. Retail Gasoline Prices Up This Week
- Aziz Ansari Story Has Some Wondering If #MeToo Has Gone Too Far
- Dallas, Austin Still On Amazon’s List For New Headquarters
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures