FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Cell phone video shows a freight train crashing into a trailer at a crossing in the Denton county town of Argyle.
Jon Odom recorded the video around 6 p.m.
The crossing gates were down and the lights were flashing when the crash happened.
The engineer sounded the train’s horn before it smashed into the trailer hauling a backhoe.
The truck driver was able to jump out before the crash.
Meanwhile, a flatbed trailer – stuck on railroad tracks – took a powerful hit this morning.
A train slammed into the big rig near Midland, leaving a big mess behind.
This trailer was loaded with pipes, which went flying everywhere. The driver of the truck had gotten out of the vehicle and was out of harm’s way.
No one was injured.
- 60 Immigrants Found In Refrigerated Truck Trailer In South Texas
- Vote For KRLD In Dallas Observer’s Best Of Dallas 2017!
- Students Observe Their First Solar Eclipse; Learn Valuable Science Lesson
- Cowboys Unveil Ring Of Honor Walk At The Star In Frisco
- Police Look For 3 Suspects In Murder Outside Gas Station
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures