FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Cell phone video shows a freight train crashing into a trailer at a crossing in the Denton county town of Argyle.
Jon Odom recorded the video around 6 p.m.
The crossing gates were down and the lights were flashing when the crash happened.
The engineer sounded the train’s horn before it smashed into the trailer hauling a backhoe.
The truck driver was able to jump out before the crash.
Meanwhile, a flatbed trailer – stuck on railroad tracks – took a powerful hit this morning.
A train slammed into the big rig near Midland, leaving a big mess behind.
This trailer was loaded with pipes, which went flying everywhere. The driver of the truck had gotten out of the vehicle and was out of harm’s way.
No one was injured.
- Mom Of Missing Girl In Court, As Officials Work To ID Body Found
- Bergdahl Could Get Life In Prison For Endangering Comrades
- Dallas Police Officers Injured In Crash With Suspected Drunk Driver
- Target Says Customers Want To Pause The ‘Christmas Creep’
- Judge Rejects NFL Attempt To Speed Up Zeke Case, Hearing Set For Oct 30
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures