PBS ran a documentary titled “League of Denial” last night alleging, among other things, that there is a solid correlation between football and the degenerative neurological condition known as CTE.
K&C masterpiece had guest Daniel J. Flynn, author of “The War on Football”, on to present a contrasting position to the stance the documentary takes. The documentary paints the sport in an incredibly negative light, especially considering that doctors recently discredited one of their main points. Mr. Flynn’s book presents a cogent, factual counter-argument.
Daniel J. Flynn has been featured on Fox News and the NFL network to present his views. His Op-Eds have run in The Wall Street Journal, New York Post, the LA Times and the Chicago Tribune to speak on the topic.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- Keidel: Would Warriors’ NBA Finals Win Hurt Durant’s Legacy?
- Helpful Jerry Reveals Cowboys Draft Wishes
- DeMarcus Ware Retires As A Cowboy After Signing One-Day Contract
- Nerve In Jaylon Smith’s Knee Regenerating; LB Can Lift His Toes & Foot
- Falcons Wide Receiver Mohamed Sanu Shares Heartwarming Note From Fans