Author Joins K&C To Present Counter Argument To PBS Documentary
PBS ran a documentary titled “League of Denial” last night alleging, among other things, that there is a solid correlation between football and the degenerative neurological condition known as CTE.
K&C masterpiece had guest Daniel J. Flynn, author of “The War on Football”, on to present a contrasting position to the stance the documentary takes. The documentary paints the sport in an incredibly negative light, especially considering that doctors recently discredited one of their main points. Mr. Flynn’s book presents a cogent, factual counter-argument.
Daniel J. Flynn has been featured on Fox News and the NFL network to present his views. His Op-Eds have run in The Wall Street Journal, New York Post, the LA Times and the Chicago Tribune to speak on the topic.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
Sports Stories You May Also Be Interested In:
- The Top 3 Potential Additions To The Cowboys Running Back Depth Chart
- The Top 5 Potential Playoff Starting Pitchers Under 26 Years-Old
- Notre Dame’s Zaire Seeks To Stay Calm Vs Texas Longhorns
- Ring Announcer Jimmy Lennon Jr.: ‘If Floyd Underestimates Berto, He Could Be In Trouble’
- Top 5 Wildest Sports Callers Of The Week: August 31st-September 4th