DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) — Dallas Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a suspect who has committed at least eight aggravated robberies in the city of Dallas.
Seven of the eight robberies were carried out at 7-Eleven stores in Dallas, though Lancaster Police believe the same suspect is responsible for a robbery that occurred at a 7-Eleven in the 600 block of W. Pleasant Run Rd on Wednesday.
On Oct 4, the suspect committed three robberies at Dallas-area convenience stores. The suspect struck again on Oct. 8, committing four aggravated robberies, and again on Oct. 9.
Police say the suspect enters the location posing as a customer before displaying a handgun and demanding money.
The suspect is described as a black male in his mid-20’s, standing 5-foot-10 and weighing between 150 and 170 pounds.
Lancaster Police say the suspect has a tattoo in the middle of his forehead and was seen wearing a black hoodie and black shorts.
The suspect has been armed with a blue steel semi-automatic handgun in some of he robberies, and a long gun in others.
Anyone with information is encouraged to call Detective Samuel Butler at 214-671-3622 or Detective Frank Carcone at 214-671-3619 of the Dallas Police Department Robbery Unit.
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Mathews Arrest Reaction: ‘He Should Have Come Clean A Long Time Ago’
- Dallas PD Plan: Rehire Retired Officers As Civilians Temporarily
- Father Of Sherin Mathews Arrested On First Degree Felony
- North Texas Department Of Veteran Affairs Names New Director
- Wise County Sheriff’s Office Looking For Missing K-9
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures