NEW YORK (AP) – Safeties Will Hill of the Giants and Jerron McMillian of the Packers have been fined $15,750 each by the NFL for striking a defenseless opponent in the head area.
Hill’s hit came on Eagles rookie tight end Zach Ertz on Sunday in Hill’s first game this season. McMillian hits Lions tight end Tony Scheffler, who sustained a concussion.
Dallas defensive lineman George Selvie drew a $7,785 fine for grabbing the face mask of Denver quarterback Peyton Manning.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- LSU Fires Coach Les Miles, Cameron, Promotes Orgeron
- Presidential Debate 2016: Five Things To Watch In The Showdown
- Drugmaker Pfizer Decides Not To Break Up Business
- US Ryder Cup Captain Davis Love Picks Ryan Moore For Last Spot
- Prescott-Wentz Showdown On Horizon? Well, Romo Might Be Back
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures