GARLAND (CBSDFW.COM) - A dispute about drugs turned deadly Friday night, leaving one teenager dead and two others under arrest.
Garland Police responded at 11: 30 p.m. to a report of people fighting in the street in the 3100 block of East Park Drive. Officers say when they arrived, no one was at the scene. But thirty minutes later, police were notified of a male being treated at Methodist Hospital of Richardson for a stab wound that happened at the location mentioned above.
Police say Jonathan Rojas, 22, (pictured above to the left) and David Luciano, 18, attempted to rob another teen. They shot the victim, Christopher Stevens, 19, (pictured above to the right) with a BB gun during the attempted robbery. But Stevens chased Luciano and Rojas down the street despite his injuries. Stevens stabbed Luciano when he caught him. Rojas took Luciano to Methodist Hospital of Richardson where he later died.
Rojas was arrested and charged with robbery. His bond is set at $50,000.
Stevens was arrested and charged with murder. His bond is set at $100,000
(©2013 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)
- Dallas Drivers Venture Out, Get Stuck
- Roads Go From Bad To Worse Friday Night
- More Than 161,000 North Texans Remain Without Power
- Weight Of Ice Too Much For Pier At North Texas Marina
- Dallas Cowboys LB Sean Lee Talks About His Return
- Sasquatch Genome Project Reveals Bigfoot Photos
- Tricks To Using The New iPhone Software
- Enter The “Show Your Spirit’ Sweepstakes
- Mexican Monster Truck Wreck Kills 8, Hurts Dozens
- Nolan, Daniels Involved In Heated Confrontation
- PHOTOS: Your Pet Pictures